Second day in and we’re on to Nyx Cosmetics Xtreme Lip Creme in Absolute Red.
Today’s color is Revlon Colorburst in 063 Wild Watermelon.
This September I’m challenging myself to review, apply, and take some photos of a different lipcolor every day.
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon
- Nyx Cosmetics Xtreme Lip Cream in Absolute Red
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya
- Elf Lip stain & Gloss in Heartbreaker
- Lorac Lips with Benefits in Christian
- Maybelline Color Whisper in Berry Ready
- Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Lip Crayon in Pinky Nude
- Clinique Different Lipstick in Shy
- Elf Mineral Lipstick in Nude Nymph
- Pixie Lip & Line in Fresh Pink
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in 104
- Elf matte Lip Crayon in Rich Red
- Set Lipstain & Plumper in Star
- Pixie Lipstain in No. 1 Youth
- Nyx Cosmetics Xtreme Cream in Nude Peach Fuzz
- Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet
- Nyx Cosmetics Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade
- Benefit Sugarbomb Ultra Plush Lip Gloss
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom
- Elf Matte Lip Crayon in Nearly Nude
- Elf Lip Balm in Rose
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Tiger Eye
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie
- Stila Lip Glaze in Merry Merry
- Ombre Lip with Elf Matte Lip Color in Tea Rose & Coral
- Clinique Chubby Stick in 07 Super Strawberry
- Sonia Kashuk Satin Luxe Lipcolor in Sunkissed
- Maybelline Wet Shine Lip Vinyl in Cherry Lick
- Nyx Xtreme Lip Cream in Spicy
This is my first month getting Birchbox and I’m pretty impressed. Birchbox is a monthly subscription plan where they send you items they think you will be interested in. It costs $10 a month and shipping is free. It’s worth giving it a shot.
I went to Ikea again. I know. But the meatballs were calling me. I wanted a new battlestation that was big enough to set my laptop on and maybe a little more storage space.
Here’s the previous version. Notice that pretty chevron pattern, it was hand done by me before we moved last year. I really like it but that surface just wasn’t big enough and it is a little wobbly. I’m still planning on using it for a hallway table to catch things like mail and keys. I’ve had it forever and I feel a bit sentimental about it.
So now the new improved and incredibly exciting new battlestation. Isn’t it gorgeous! I’ve been using it a ton since I put it up. Doubles as a desk for writing these posts.